A new kind of detoxification & rehabilitation
Healing Science Retreat (HSR) provides specialized detoxification and rehabilitation services to adults ages 18+ in a one of a kind residential, stress-free environment. The one-acre estate located in Draper, Utah, is a luxurious tree-filled escape for individuals and their medical professionals who actively pursue a return to health.
Detoxification is a three to ten day program that provides a safe and supportive environment for the purpose of detoxing from alcohol and other drugs in transition to further treatment.
The HSR program,
- Incorporates conventional detoxification modalities including:
- Medically supervised detox
- Substance abuse counseling
- Cognitive, rational, emotive, and physical education
- Provides a safe, comfortable environment to assist in the detoxification process.
- Supports the recovery, health, and well-being of the persons or families served.
- Helps reduce symptoms and build resilience in preparation for further treatment.
- Establishes an appropriate referral to all clients to assist with further treatment.
- Help clients realize their worth as human beings through the detoxification process.
HSR’s luxurious detoxification suites support single and double occupancy, each outfitted with on-suite bathroom, TV, microwave, mini refrigerator, large closet, access to vast common areas, and outdoor space. HSR is a non-denominational, six bed facility.